2/07/2006

TN Judge to Decide if Elderly Man Can Marry Woman

Yes, only in TN (okay, maybe not, but only in some backass backwards red state) would a family actually be going to court to keep their elderly father from marrying the woman he loves. So what if she's younger than him, if he's happy and wants to do it? First Terri Schaivo, and now this! When will everyone stop meddling in our personal lives?! WTF?!

"Part of being alive is being happy, I would assume," said Housch, the woman's lawyer.
"And you can see it in his eyes, you can see it in this man. The way he dresses, the way he looks, he's gleaming with joy, happiness and very proud to be with the one he loves."


Read the whole sordid story HERE!

1 Comments:

At 09:56, Blogger RedStateExile said...

Oh, jump off a cliff! Good grief!

You have no clue that I have EVERY right to get worked up over something like this because I can be hauled into court by my family too and have them claim that I'm not competent to be in the relationship I'm in. They can claim I'm mentally unstable and don't know what I'm doing and that I need to be put in a psyche facility. Think it's never happened? Think it can't happen?

It's NOBODY'S business!!

Christ, people have gone power hungry trying to control every aspect of every individual's life!

Damn it, give people a little dignity!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home