2/06/2006

Jacob Robida dies

Jacob Robida, attacker of gay patrons of Puzzles in New Bedford, MA and ultimately the killer of a cop and a potentially his female companion, died Sunday after being shot by cops in a chase in Gassville, Arkansas.

His tragic death only leaves more questions, not answers. Though what he did was horrible and definitely hateful, I could never wish death on such a troubled soul. I would have rather he been caught, given a proper trial to do his time, to have the chance to provide some answers and insight, and hopefully see the error of his ways.

More on the story here.

Police also say they have found a written note at his mother's house, but they declined to release the contents of the message. Bristol County District Attorney Paul Walsh Jr. only said, "We didn't interpret it necessarily as a suicide note, but it was certainly the note of a desperate man who had some plans to continue doing something violent."

5 Comments:

At 06:08, Blogger RedStateExile said...

You know, lovin' it, I don't like this guy anymore than anyone else, and I CERTAINLY don't like what he did to my people, but I'm trying really hard not to let the anger and fear get the best of me.

I'm trying to rise above my baser instincts, but thanks for the raw sentiments. I think... :)

 
At 09:57, Blogger RedStateExile said...

Are we? It's kind of hard to tell these days.

 
At 11:42, Blogger jen said...

I am impressed with your statements, Exile. {{{love ya}}}

 
At 12:20, Blogger RedStateExile said...

Backatcha, Jen!! {{{mwah}}}

 
At 21:38, Blogger dorsano said...

Yes, lovinit - in the end we're all Americans - thanks for being here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home