10/06/2005

I've Seen God and He's a Blathering Idiot

Bush spoke on C-SPAN this morning and it was lauded by the MSM as a MAJOR announcement, but basically it was...

Murder, war, kill, murder, more war, more killing, um, murder?, oh what the hell, war, war, war, kill, kill, kill!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless America!


Now, he is either a blathering idiot, insane, or he is the anti-Christ. None are good when his finger is on the trigger, but idiot is the lesser of the evils. Unfortunately, a recent report is leaning away from idiot.

President George W. Bush told Palestinian ministers that God had told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq - and create a Palestinian State, a new BBC series reveals.

Nabil Shaath says: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq …" And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, "Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2005/10_october/06/bush.shtml

I don't think it's God at all talking to him, but Karl whispering to him when he's tripped out on a binder. Still scary as hell though because he thinks he's the Chosen One.

7 Comments:

At 14:56, Blogger Tonito Bandito said...

Glad you are back posting. I love your snarky take on this misadministration's inneptitudes. Keep em coming!

 
At 12:46, Blogger Beth said...

Callie:

Crap, I am sorry, I did not know you had a blog. I am DEFINITELY linking you and will be here often.

Spineless horsemen!!

And chosen - he was not by me!

Peace!!

 
At 15:29, Blogger RedStateExile said...

Thank you, thank you!!

(Bowing graciously)

I apologize for my absence. Life has been calling lately. You know how that is.

 
At 17:25, Blogger Beth said...

Callie,

I sure do know how that is. We so need to keep life within us...even while this administration slowly sucks the meaning human dignity.

*bowing back to you*

 
At 06:41, Blogger RedStateExile said...

What do you do Lizzy though when life and this dang administration is sucking it out of you??? ;)

 
At 13:14, Blogger jen said...

I was just here on the 6th and you hadn't posted! I must have just missed ya! I'm glad to read you again, I am always sure to get smarter, funnier, or angrier after! jen

 
At 06:16, Blogger RedStateExile said...

Grrrrr, that's what I'm here for. ;) Yeah, too long of a sabatical, but it made me get my work done. If only I could get paid for making people "smarter, funnier, and angrier", then life would be SWEET!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home