1/06/2006

Project Resource Tips

I'm looking for a little help from my blog visitors. I am in the process of researching for a paper on "(De)Sexing Faith: Politizing the Personal" for a conference, and I'm looking for some resources that others may have read like "God Politics" by Jim Wallis to help me understand and clarify how the religious right has developed and maintained a steady attack on our personal lives over the last few decades. Anything that gives a historical perspective and where this is going will be helpful. Information from direct religious right resources will be extremely beneficial. Please direct anyone you know to my blog to post resources for me to check into. Articles, videos, and even organizational contacts are welcome.

Thanks!!

4 Comments:

At 07:46, Blogger jen said...

you might check out:

theocracywatch.org

jimmy carter's new book

 
At 13:16, Blogger RedStateExile said...

Some resources others have told me about:

In the Time of the Right: Reflections on Liberation, and Homophobia: A Weapon of Sexism – Suzanne Farr

Right-Wing Populism in America
Too Close for Comfort
Chip Berlet and Matthew N. Lyons

Holy Terror: The Fundamentalist War on America’s Freedoms
in Religion, Politics, and Our Private Lives
by Flo Conway and Jim Siegelman

 
At 13:17, Blogger RedStateExile said...

A great website for resources is www.talk2action.org.

 
At 13:17, Blogger RedStateExile said...

Thanks, Jen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home